Our process begins with an initial consultation session
- We listen to your requirements (Functional as well as technical).
- We ask questions (loads of questions).
- We brainstorm together with the client to better understand your project (We do not work for our clients. We team-up with them).
Finalize on the Requirement & Scope
Next we mutually settle on the final requirement
- We listen to our clients and also provide inputs from our side.
- We present out of the box strategies and concepts
- Once the final requirement document is ready we place our closing quote that includes details of resources involved time frame and price.
Sign the Contract
Once the final requirement and quote is agreed upon, the contract is signed.
- At the time of signing the deal, the client will need to pay the advance via credit card or wire transfer.
- Next, we assign a project manager who will be the point of contact for the client.
- We kick-start on the project, as soon as we receive the advance.
Final Wire-frame presentation
After the contract is signed and processed, the ultimate blue print of the project is presented.
- Wire-frame contains the details of all the alterations and important milestones to be achieved during the development process.
- Any changes, if at all, should be made at this stage. (Please make sure that alterations suggested by you are not beyond the finalized scope of project)
- A written approval confirming the amended and final project plan is required from the client in order to avoid disputes and confusion in future.
Design & Development
We get into real business now.
- To move the project faster our efficient team works on development and design simultaneously.
- We will present a design questionnaire to the client. Based on the answers received, we will prepare the mock up design and send it to client for approval.
- Development work takes the pace in the meantime.
- The work-in-progress is uploaded on a pre-designate URL for client to review the project and stay updated.
- Subsequently, User Interfaces and Written Specification start taking shape.
- Daily scrums are conducted by the designated Project Manager to make sure that daily tasks are being duly delivered; as well as, to finalize on the future tasks.
We appreciate and encourage client monitoring. We dislike communication gap the most
- Regular updates and timesheets are sent to you.
- We expect you to check on the progress of work to confirm that designed features and functionalities are up to your satisfaction.
- Every week, on a pre-appointed date of client’s choice, a product demo is shown. Client can take a bird-eye-view of the project and ask questions, if any. Next, a sprint planning meeting is organized to discuss and finalize on the next week’s tasks.
Testing and Pro-rata Payments
It is human to make mistakes. We might as well.
- Our skilled testing team carries out the primary testing on all the features, functionalities, and codes (Asana and Mantis is used or bug tracking)
- Next, quality testing is conducted on each module.
- As soon as the beta version of application is completed, another round of testing is done on our server.
- We take payments on a pro-rata basis, that is, in a phased-manner on completion of each designated milestone.
Once we are through with the detailed testing of all the modules and application; it is time to GO LIVE.’
- We kick-start the process of launching the project upon receiving the approval from the client on the final version of the product.
- On receiving the 100% payment, we initiate the process of code transition to the server designated by you.
Maintenance & Support post ‘Go Live’
We want and seek for a long lasting relationship with our clients.
- Post the warranty period, we would be happy to enter into an Annual Maintenance Contract with our clients
- We will update you about the latest features and carry out the enhancements to make sure your application is future-ready.
- You can also hire our internet marketing team for an improved exposure on web. Internet marketing will take you to your target audience and bring conversions.
Challenges Excite Us
Let us help you figure out the best way to realize your projects. We love to talk, and therefore all the initial consultations come free to our prospective clients. We are waiting to hear from you.
Get In Touch